Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week Before My Birthday - Blah

I'm anxious. I can't sleep. It's that time of year again when I question everything.

It's really simple. It's not complicated. It's just this weird thing that my body does before a few days before the day that reminds me that I'm getting older...old...ancient...closer to death. Damn birthdays. I love them and get so annoyed at the same time. The thing about this time is my mind's constant thoughts that scream, 'You should be married,' or 'You should have kids,' or 'You aren't doing what you're called to do, but who actually cares about you. Give up.'


Anyways....I'm not in a mood to deal with people. I'm a little on edge right now. Give me a few days and I'll be fine. I'll be my normal self again and I'll stop worrying about all the things that I worry about -- the things that make me feel less alive.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Give me your feedback: good, bad, ugly, and what needs to be improved.