Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Blog Post Once a Week

Welcome to my blog. I really need to get back into writing, basically for my sanity and to maintain my writing skills. It's been a long time since I've actually wanted to write. I feel a desire to write now. I will be trying my best to update my blog at least once a week. I think that I can handle that. I hope to write about many different subjects. I really enjoy computers and technology. I'm a huge fan of Christianity, and I will post a Christian post once and a while to get people thinking. I will try to include pictures on here also.

This is a exercise to get myself to a place where I feel comfortable expressing myself in written form. I'm a very shy person, and I really have to push myself to reach out to people. I'm pushing, and I hope you will pull me along. I will try my best to be supportive and push you just a little too. I have also encouraged my Facebook, Twitter, and my Google Plus friends to start a blog on blogger also and try to blog out some of our feelings. If you already have a blog somewhere else, comment the url link below, and I will follow you too. I think this will be fun, and hopefully this will help a lot of us get to know each other better. Let the writing begin.





Link to Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Give me your feedback: good, bad, ugly, and what needs to be improved.