Wednesday, February 01, 2012

July 28, 2005 - Come Out!

I scream so loud, but no one hears. I fight inside to hide my fears. I hate, I hate to be here! Why can't I just die? Like Elijah, I'm calling to You!

SELAH

I think this world is blind.

We all run around and act as though we're fine. The lies we tell, the hearts we break, and our selfish SOUL-it aches.



What can I say? We like to dine with sin. We like to call him our friend! "I'm ok as long as no one knows or cares." How can we be so blind? How can we continue to grieve the heart of our God? WHERE IS OUR MIND? How can we ignore Him when He calls our name?

Does He deserve our Lover sin? Did Jesus forget that He saved our souls way back then? Is His heart made of ice and cold? Or does He wait for us to venture forth from our darkness, from our shadows and call on Him inspite of the snow? Does He realize that it is so hard for us to accept His love? When will He learn to let us go?

My God is a God that knows. His love He shows. My God disciplines.

My God does not condone sin.

BUT MY GOD FORGIVES THOSE WHO COME TO HIM. HE CALLS US TO HIS HOUSE AND HE SAYS "COME IN"!

COME OUT

COME OUT

FACE HIM-- KISS HIS SON

HE'S HERE! ----- HE FORGIVES


COME OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. Give me your feedback: good, bad, ugly, and what needs to be improved.